Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finals

I've finished two classes' worth of papers (paper one over "whiteness" in immigrant fiction, paper two over the dominant "white patriarchal ideology" in Forrest Gump--do you see a theme?), so that leaves me with only 2 finals and 1 paper left. Whew! The last few months have been a whirlwind. I cannot believe that here we are, Spring Semester almost over, and a little over four months until "the wedding."

!!!

So I'm retreating back into the land of literature for the evening, but I plan to return soon. I started a little knitting while preparing to write that second paper (i.e. playing the DVD, knitting, listening, watching, pausing the DVD, note-taking, and knitting while watching some more). Nothing big, just a purple sock. But it's helping my sanity.

There's nothing like a little knitting. Especially when you should be planning a wedding you need a little stress relief. ;-)

No comments: