Monday, March 16, 2009

I Typed This With Two Hands

Hoorah!

I haven't posted too much lately, and I'd like to say that's because I've been busy, but it's completely the opposite. Nothing to post! I made cupcakes Friday, took them to the parental units Saturday. I've seen a lot of movies I could review... maybe not.

However, news today: I am typing with both my right and left hands. I'm still in the brace, but the strength is returning!

I'm going on a "road trip" this weekend to Louisiana, and I'm hoping to be able to at least hold a double-pointed needle in my left hand by then. Maybe? I probably won't be able to really knit, but I can't imagine a car ride without a sock-in-progress on my lap. I'm thinking I could just hold one, like a security blanket? Is that too strange?

Shannah

No comments: