Friday, January 9, 2009

Repeating the Same Thing Expecting a Different Result

Something bad? I've set the knitting down because I forgot...again...that I cannot, absolutely cannot do anything when I am knitting lace. Cannot...do...anything... Especially talk on the phone. I'm an idiot. Now, I can continue to rip back row by row for an hour or so until I find where I lost a stitch (I think I forgot a yarn over somewhere back there) OR I can just start over again from the very beginning (45 minutes?). We'll see. This lace is going to be perfect, damn it.

Something indifferent? Another rejection letter in the mail today.

Something good? I have Gift Certificates from Christmas. That means that this afternoon after work I got to go shopping for free. Now that's a good result. :-)

Shannah

No comments: